Friday, August 06, 2004
National Day Celebration$BlogItemTitle$>
Today`s celebration rawks. It was soo fun. Was more enthu this year. Yupps. Fun. But I was sitting in this uncomfortable position as the skirt was abit tight and I could not um, sit properly in it. It was soo loose too. Sang loads of songs. Cheered and "jogged" around the MPH.
Went to PS with the gurls later on. There were Renny, Jac, Ru, Ya, Eng Kiat and me! So it was just pure fun. Wil was supposed to join us too. But in the end, he didn`t. Had to pei Ziyan. So we watcd The Village which, umm,
rawks? It was a total lame movie. Why did I watch it in the 1st place? And who was the one who suggestd watching it? Dots. Went to Macs b4 the movie startd. Drnk ice lemon tee. Couldn`t finish the whole cup.
Lyk, totally? By then, my stomach was aching like hell. Couldn`t eat nor drink. Had more than 50 butterflys fluttering inside my stomach. =(
I think I screamd alot in the theatre. So, it was embarrassing. Didn`t really watch the whole thing as most of the time, I was either behind my both hands or snoring away. Had to cover my mouth and eyes to prevent me from screaming. The peeps watching too were soo lame. When the main girl character [Ivy, i think] managed to make the DISGUSTING red cow/bull/monster/skeleton/bones fall in2 a hole, a guy went, "ha ha ha!" As in. Ha [pause] Ha [pause] Ha[pause]. Then everyone began clapping their hands. Um. Abit exaggerating bah. And when the movie ended, everyone was like, "HUH?" The ending was like, DOTS!
Ps was so boring, so Renny/Eng Kiat went home. Ru/Ya/Jac/ME took the train down to city hall. Went suntec as we haven been there for very long. Great thing is that we didn`t go orchard today. Kinda sick of that place liao. Reachd home around 6-7 plus. Carn really rmb.
Shall stop blogging. Gotta massage/rest my legs.
[[Ja*9 aka d*Daynen]]
8/06/2004 08:43:00 PM;